Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
Thank you for your interest in applying to the EOP&S Program at Citrus College. Upon review of your application, a staff member will contact you by phone and/or email to let you know if you qualify. Please be aware that our office receives your FAFSA information at least two weeks from the date you submitted the FAFSA application. We cannot begin processing your application until this information is received.
The following are the EOP&S qualifications:
- Must be a California resident or AB540 student
- Must be enrolled full time (12 or more units) at Citrus College
- Must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW A or B)
- Must have less than 45 degree applicable units completed at this or any other college/university
- Must demonstrate an educational disadvantage
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
Please follow these instructions when completing the application. This will prevent any delay in receiving services.
- Apply for admission to Citrus College (unless you are a current student)
Apply for the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act
and qualify for the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW A or B). See income standards
California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW A or B)
2018/2019 Income Standards
Family Size Base Year Income 1 $18,090.00 2 $24,360.00 3 $30,630.00 4 $36,900.00 5 $43,170.00 6 $49,440.00 7 $55,710.00 8 $61,980.00 Each Additional Family Member $6,270.00
- Complete the assessment test for English and math
- Provide EOP&S with a copy of your high school transcripts, if you graduated within the last three years
- If you attended a college other than Citrus College, you must provide unofficial transcripts for all colleges you attended
- Register at the top right if you have not done so yet. Then start the application.
When all the above steps have been completed:
- Your application will be reviewed and if approved you will receive a phone call inviting you to complete the EOP&S New Student Orientation
- Your final acceptance will depend on you attending the EOP&S Orientation and enrolling in 12 or more units in the semester for which you have applied
Questions regarding the application, contact EOP&S at (626) 914-8555